- Zafaran, is commonly known as saffron in India. It has a rich, warm, exotic and beautifully decadent aroma. Being very rare & precious, it has mysterious capability to generate warm feelings toward others. This attar is prepared by distilling saffron into a base of sandalwood oil.
- Sku KEA - ATT - 022
- Categories Attars or Alcohol Free Perfumes
- This rare and precious attar can be used as a perfume for all occasions. This is extensively used as a personal perfume, mainly by Muslims due to absence of alcohol.
- This attar is used to be among the likes of the kings and queens.
- The freshness and warmth of the aroma makes it suitable for various types of occasions.