- Botanical Name - Citrus aurantifolia
- Country Of Origin – Italy
- Color & Odor –Pale yellow to green liquid @22C with Fruity, citrus odor.
- Solubility - Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils.
- Flash Point - 71 °C
- Specific Gravity- 0.8603 @ 72°F
- Refractive Index- -1.4748 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation - -50.5
- Major Constituents - ma-pinene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, terpinolene, 1,8-ceneole, linalool, borneol, fenchone, citral and traces of neral acetate and geranyl acetate.
- Extraction Method -Steam Distillation