- Botanical Name – Pimpinella Anisum
- Country Of Origin – Egypt
- Color & Odor - Pale yellow with Mobile liquid Sweet licorice odor
- Solubility - Soluble in alcohol & oil, insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity - 0.9864 @ 25ºC
- Flash Point - 89 °C.
- Optical Rotation - (+30) + (-30) @ 25ºC
- Refractive Index - 1.5539 @ 25ºC
- Storage & Handling - Store in cool, dry and well ventilated area protected in tightly closed container away from sources of ignition, heat and sunlight. Keep air contact to minimum.
- Major Constituents- a-pinene, b-pinene, camphene, linalool, trans-anethole, cis-anethole, safrole, acetoanisole and anisaldehyde.
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation