- Ambergris is made in the hindgut of the sperm of the whale. It has a sweet, refreshing, earthy aroma. It is called anbar in Middle East and amber in the west. It is aromatic, marbled, waxy etc and when warmed it produces an amazing scent.
- Sku KEA - ATT -026
- Categories Attars or Alcohol Free Perfumes
- It is used in west for a fixation of rare perfumes, it makes perfumes last much longer.
- This is used in aromatherapy to get relief and remove stress.
- It is also used in the cosmetic industry.
- It is used as a spice for food.