NewThyme Co2 Oil
- Thyme oil is extracted from Thymus vulgaris (also known as Thymus aestivus, T. ilerdensis& T. velantianus) of Labiatae family. Known by the common name of red thyme, it is extracted from fresh or partly dried flowering tops & leaves of plant by Super critical extraction process. With yield being 0.7 -1.0 % and reddish-brown to amber in color, it has rather sweet, yet strongly herbal smell.
- Sku KEA - CO2 - 017
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Thyme oil helps in strengthening nerves, aiding memory & concentration as well as helping with feeling of exhaustion & in combating depression.
- It also helps in fortifying the lungs as well as helps with ailments like coughs, colds, asthma, sinusitis, laryngitis, catarrh, sore throats, whooping cough, tonsillitis.
- It is also beneficial to boost immune system as well as helps in fighting colds, flu, infectious diseases & chills. The warming effect of oil also helps in cases of poor circulation, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, muscular aches & pains, sport injuries & sprains .