NewTea Tree Co2 Oil
- Also known as melaleuca oil, Tea tree oil is a clear to very pale golden hydrophobic essential oil that has fresh camphoraceous odor. Using super critical extraction process, it is processed from leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia that is native to northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. The extracted oil has beneficial medical properties that include antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial action. Further, it also has beneficial cosmetic properties
- Sku KEA - Co2-015
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Tea tree oil is used as an ingredient of soaps, lotions, creams, deodorants, air fresheners and disinfectants.
- It also has beneficiary properties for immune system and helps in increasing the body's ability to fight off infections, while at the same time reviving the mind & body after shock.
- In genito-urinary system, it can also be used for clearing vaginal thrush, genital infections and cystitis in general.
- Further, on skin, it helps in clearing abscesses, burns, acne, herpes, athlete's foot, oily skin, cold sores, diaper rash, blemishes, warts, infected wounds and sunburns