NewPatchouli Wild Crafted Essential Oil
- Patchouli belongs to the mint family and is native to tropical Asian regions. The oil extracted from the plant carries a persistent, musky and earthy odour. It is widely used in scent and perfumery. The oil is known to carry numerous properties such as it is a wonderful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and astringent.
- Sku KEA - WC - 024
- Categories Wild Crafted Essential Oils
- Used in aromatherapy to relive anxiety and stress
- Added while manufacturing cosmetics
- Used in manufacturing of detergents and home cleaning agents