NewOrris Root Absolute Oil
- Once important in western herbal medicine, it is now used mainly as a fixative and base in perfumery. Known for its violet-like aroma and its unique fixative qualities. moisture content and elasticity of the skin
- Sku KEA- FAO- 023
- Categories Floral Absolute Oils
- It blends best with fixed oils and works excellently in solid perfumes.
- It is used in Tooth Powders, Toothpastes and snuff because of its pleasant smell. It helps bad breath. It is used as an astringent, protective and healing effect.
- It is used in preparation of essences for soaps, perfumes and skin care products.
- Orris Root is considered to have a positive effect on the moisture content and elasticity of the skin.
- Mildly refreshing and astringent, it regulates moisture exchange in the skin which helps the skin to rid itself of dead particles and other toxins.
- It is a best medicine for treating coughs and diarrhea. It is also used in the preparation of dental products.