NewLavender and Mint Massage Oil
- The vibrant lavender, which has even inspired a colour to be named after the beautiful shade of its flower and the crisp, invigorating peppermint are one of the oldest known sources of essential oils, used extensively for their medicinal purposes and their soothing scents by the ancient civilizations of the world.
- Lavender essential oil is rich in anti-oxidants which keep the skin firm and fight signs of aging. It is also very useful in reducing muscle and joint pain as well as aids in calming of the nerves and reducing anxiety.
- Peppermint essential oil is a widely used pain-reliever and muscle relaxant. It provides relief from headaches, body aches and joint pain. This essential oil also provides relief to irritated skin.
- Sku KEA - BO - 003
- Categories Body Massage Oils
- unique blend of lavender essential oil and peppermint essential oil along with olive, sweet almond, coconut and sesame oil.
- Highly effective in relieving muscle and joint pain
- The blend of these carrier oils is very rich in nutrients required by the body, adding a healthy glow and rejuvenating your skin
- The presence of rosemary extract boosts circulation and helps get rid of cellulite, reducing stretch marks when massaged into the affected areas.