NewKewra / Kewda / Keora Floral Water
- Kewra (absolute) is obtained from water distillation from aromatic flowers of Kewda. It is prominently used in the food industry due to its characteristic aroma. Some of its properties are it being antiviral, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant due to which it is used quite well in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also used as a flavouring agent in many culinary items.
- Sku KEA-PFW-022
- Categories Pure Floral Waters
- Another application is the highly aromatic rice dishes the Moghul cuisine is famous for (biriyani, see cardamom).
- The most elaborate recipes sometimes call for it. Kewra Absolute is an amazing ingredient for aromatics such as perfumes, body lotions etc
- Used in scented candles, incense sticks, room fresheners and soaps and other cosmetics.
- Kewra Absolute is also used to flavour foods, especially Northern Indian sweets.