NewGurjun Balsam Essential Oil
- This oil is pale yellow in colour with a mild woodsy odour. It is obtained from the roots, stems, fruits and seeds of the tree through the process of steam distillation. It is extensively used in the cosmetic products for fragrance. The therapeutic properties of Gurjun Oil include its being antiseptic, anti-inflammatory. It also has a number of cosmetic uses as well.
- Sku KEA-NEO-068
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- Helps cure, chronic respiratory problems and skin problems
- The oil has excellent medicinal properties and therefore used in the treatment of urinary tract infections, rheumatic conditions
- Is primarily used is in perfume industry as it has a sweet, woody aroma which is calming and relieving.