NewGuaiacwood Essential Oil
- Guaiacwood essential oil is extracted by steam distillation process from the broken wood and sawdust of the plants. Guaiacwood is an ornamental evergreen tree with pretty rich blue flowers and the trunk is greenish-brown in color. It is traditionally used for treating rheumatish and rheumatoid arthritis, gout and venereal disease.
- Sku KEA-NEO-067
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- used as an anti-inflammatory for a tightening effect on the skin and imparting a lustrous glow to the face
- commonly used by Aromatherapists to relieve joint and muscle pains
- the oil is relaxing and calming, a wonderful de-stresser.