NewGreen Tea Absolute Oil
- It has many useful properties that make it beneficial. It is an astringent; this means it has the property to constrict and shrink body tissue. It is an antioxidant; this means it neutralizes free radicals in the body. Free radicals occur naturally in the body, but are also produced by exposure to ultraviolet rays, radiation, cigarette smoke and air pollution.
- Sku KEA - FAO - 002
- Categories Floral Absolute Oils
- Tea seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It also has anti-aging properties as it inhibits the breakdown of collagen that is responsible for keeping the skin firm and elastic.
- It is used in the cosmetics industry to manufacture creams, soaps, shampoos, hair conditioners, lotions etc.
- Green tea is believed to reduce the severity of an asthma attack by relaxing the muscles that support the bronchial tubes