NewFrankincense Co2 Oil
- This essential oil is pale yellow-green in color and is known for having a woody, spicy, haunting smell, a little bit camphoric, yet highly pleasant. It is extracted from resin of the Boswelliacarteri tree, of the Burseraceae family using CO2 extraction method. Middle East is known to produce the highest quality of frankincense.
- Sku KEA-Co2-008
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Owing to its spicy, haunting yet pleasant smell, it is widely used in perfumery.
- It also has medicinal properties and finds application in aromatherapy .
- It helps to build and maintain a healthy immune system by promoting cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks