NewEucalyptus Essential Oil
- Due to the medicinal uses of eucalyptus oil is used in a variety of over the counter drugs including rubs, inhalers, liniments, rash creams, and mouthwashes. It is widely used in aromatherapy as well as in conventional medicine. It is used as for hair nourishment giving silky smooth hair
- Sku KEA-NEO-054
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- It has antiseptic qualities
- Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature
- One very important reason that many people use eucalyptus oil is that it creates a cooling and refreshing effect.
- It helps to relieve stress and pain.