NewEucalyptus Co2 Oil
- Eucalyptus is a different genus of flowering trees in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae. It is a source of wood and its oil is used for cleaning and is also used as a natural insecticide. Further, it can also be used to drain swamps thus reducing the risk of malaria.
- Sku KEA-Co2-006
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Owing its properties of fast growth, this tree is mainly used for its wood
- It has various desirable features for use as ornament, timber, firewood and pulpwood.
- It is also used in a number of industries, from making fence posts to charcoal and cellulose extraction for biofuels