NewDehan Al Oudh Taj e Hind
- Dehan Al oudh attar is extracted from brown semi solid tree aquilaria agallocha. The tree is grown in natural habitat. It bears sweetly scented, snow white flowers. Its a non alcoholic, natural perfume used mostly in the middle east countries. Its so expensive that it is sometimes called ‘liquid gold’ due to its fragrance and quality.
- Sku KEA - ATT - 06
- Categories Attars or Alcohol Free Perfumes
- This fragrance is alcohol free so its frequently used for aromatherpy purposes usually.
- The attar oil is also used as wood scent in popular and branded perfume fragrance.
- It has no preservatives or chemical additives so it is safe to use.
- It is a branded perfume and also has an everlasting aroma.