NewCoriander Co2 Oil
- Coriander oil is obtained from Coriandrumsativum of the Umbelliferae family. Also known as coriander seed and Chinese parsley, the oil is extracted from the crushed ripe seeds by CO2 extraction method. It’s steam distilled from the seeds of the plant. Its aroma is woody, spicy, and a little sweet.
- Sku KEA - CO2 -006
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- It's primarily used to support the digestive and hormonal systems.
- Aromatically, it may be act as either a stimulant for physical energy or a relaxant for bad moods.
- Coriander oil can be useful to refresh and uplift the mind and can help for mental fatigue, tension, migraine and nervous weakness.
- It is also helpful for alleviating rheumatism and arthritis pain, as well as muscle spasms