NewClove Spice Oil
- Clove is widely grown in Indonesia, Sri-Lanka, Madagascar, Tanzania, and Brazil. It is used in limited amounts in food products as a fragrant, flavoring agent, and antiseptic. It helps in completely eliminating acne. It is also known for killing parasites and it even reduces gum diseases.
- Sku KEA -SO-002
- Categories Spice Oils
- Clove oil can be used for acne, bruises, burns and cuts, keeping infection at bay.
- It acts as a pain reliever.
- It helps in toothache, mouth sores, rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is also of use for skin problems - especially for skin sores and leg ulcers and as an insect repellent.