NewClove bud Co2 Oil
- Clove is a natural analgesic and antiseptic that is primarily used in dentistry for its main ingredient eugenol. Clove essential oil is extracted from Eugenia caryophyllata using CO2 extraction method. It can also be used in many things for flavouring and in medicines as a remedy for bronchitis, common cold, cough, fever, sore throat and tending to infections
- Sku KEA - Co2 - 005
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- This essential oil is natural analgesic and antiseptic used as a home remedy for dental pain relief.
- It can be used in several things from flavoring medicines to treat bronchitis, common cold, cough, fever, sore throat and infections.
- Clove oil is traditionally used for immune, respiratory, and digestive support, as well as a food supplement for flavoring.
- Aromatically it may also be encouraging, promoting a person's healing, and stimulating their mind.