NewCinnamon Spice Oil
- Cinnamon is a small evergreen tree belonging to the family Lauraceae, native to Sri Lanka. It is known for helping in many health issues such as diarrhea, menstrual cramps, cold and flu. It is also known for helping in digestive problems. It is used for curing skin infections
- Sku KEA - SO - 004
- Categories Spice Oils
- Cinnamon oil can be used for infection of the respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis and general pains.
- It calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body and stimulates the glandular system, thus easing period pains.
- It acts as a purifier of the blood.
- It helps in case of stiffness of the muscles and joints