NewCinnamon Bark Spice Oil
- The dried aromatic inner bark in the genus Cinnamomum are often ground and used as a spice. The cinnamon bark oil is used majorly in medicine, flavoring, and perfumery industry. It is used in a worming massage for cold, achy joints during the winter season
- Sku KEA - SO - 003
- Categories Spice Oils
- Helps support body immune system.
- Used to support pancreatic health.
- Put 1 drop Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Place one drop on your toothbrush then add toothpaste. It helps fight dental troubles.