NewChamomile Roman Essential Oil
- This chamomile grows extensively in central and eastern Europe, and is in the daisy family, growing 30 cm high with lacey leaves and small white daisy-like flowers. The word 'chamomile' comes from the Greek word chamomaela or ground apple, referring to the fact that the plant grows low to the ground, and the fresh blooms have a pleasing apple-scent..
- Sku KEA - NEO - 151
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- Possesses therapeutic and calming properties
- Relaxes the body systems
- Can be helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system
- Can be added to shampoo to promote healthy hair