NewCertified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea tree oil is available in concentrated form and is derived from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia (or tea tree) which is a native to Australian coastal areas. The oil is distilled into air through steam process & used on skin as an herbal remedy. .
- Sku KEA - COO - 8
- Categories Certified Organic Essential Oils
- Tea tree oil is used as an ingredient of soaps, lotions, creams, deodorants, air fresheners and disinfectants.
- It also has beneficiary properties for immune system and helps in increasing the body's ability to fight off infections, while at the same time reviving the mind & body after shock. .
- In genito-urinary system, it can also be used for clearing vaginal thrush, genital infections and cystitis in general.
- It can also help with influenza, catarrh, cold sores, glandular fever & gingivitis