NewCertified Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Lemongrass essential oil is also known as Cymbopogon flexuosus. Its usage includes in soaps and other body care products, as insect repellent as well as in body massage based applications where it is used for treating headaches, indigestion pain, nervousness and rheumatism. The plant is organically cultivated and is “Indian Organic Certified”.
- Sku KEA - COO - 015
- Categories Certified Organic Essential Oils
- Lemongrass essential oil is used in cosmetics like hair conditioners, lotion, facial water as well as for oily hair & skin.
- It is also a great insect repellent and attacks fungi by discouraging mould growth.
- The oil also has antiseptic use and helps in treating skin infections especially ringworm & infected sores. .
- These are also used to treat headaches and used as massage oil for treating rheumatism, indigestion pain and nervousness.