NewCertified Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
- This essential oil is extracted from the Boswellia carteri tree, of the Burseraceae family and is also known as Olibanum and gum thus. Frankincense is burnt in churches to give out its aroma. It has a spicy, woody and camphoric smell..
- Sku KEA -COO-021
- Categories Certified Organic Essential Oils
- Widely used in aromatherapy, this oil helps in soothing and calming the mind by slowing down and deepening breath.
- It also helps to calm anxiety and obsessive states linked to the past. .
- This oil is believed to help in rejuvenating ageing skin and used as a skin tonic and is highly effective with sores, carbuncles, wounds, scars and skin inflammation.