NewCertified Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil
- The black pepper oil is made from the plant named Piper nigrum of the Piperaceae family. It is strong and hot smelling oil and is faintly suggestive of clove oil and can vary in colour from light orange to yellow-green and has a watery viscosity. These seeds are organically cultivated and are “Indian Organic Certified”.
- Sku KEA - COO-2
- Categories Certified Organic Essential Oils
- This organic essential oil can be used to help relieve toothache and to stimulate digestion by invigorating the liver and pancreas.
- It is also used in massage and helps to ease muscle fatigue and cramps.
- This oil is useful in the treatment of pain relief, rheumatism, chills, flu, colds, increase circulation, muscular aches, exhaustion, physical and emotional coldness, nerve tonic and fevers.