NewCedarwood Co2 Oil
- Cedars trees grow up to 30–40 m height and have aspicy-resinous scented wood, thick ridged or square-cracked bark and broad level branches. The oil itself is extracted through a careful process of CO2 of the wood, leaving the woody aroma.
- Sku KEA-CO2-005
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- With its sedating ability, this essential oil benefits the skin and relieves itching.
- The astringent action of this oil is good for acne, oily skin and dandruff.
- It provides a calming and soothing effect on mind and is of great use in conditions related to anxiety and nervous tension