NewCambodge Spice Oil
- Cambodge (Garcinia cambogia Desr.) is a tropical fruit commonly known as Malabar tamarind and belongs to the family Clusiaceae earlier known as Guttiferae.Cambodge fruit has excellent therapeutic value and the dried rind is a popular fruit spice used in cookery as an important ingredient in many dishes for flavouring curries in place of tamarind or lime. Further, it also has refrigerant properties and helps in skin ailments and in ailing cholesterol.
- Sku KEA-SO-006
- Categories Spice Oils
- Cambodge is used as condiment of flavouring curries
- rich in acids & possess marked antiseptic properties.
- also used as a substitute for acetic & formic acids in coagulation of latex.
- helps in rheumatism & bowel complaints as well as a rinse for some veterinary diseases