NewBlack Seed Carrier Oil ( kalonji )
- Cultivated mainly in Asia, Africa and Middle East countries, Black Cumin Carrier Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa Plant. This carrier oil is a rich source of vitamin A, B and C and also has good content of minerals such as potassium, copper, zinc and selenium. It has gained popularity from past as a medicinal oil to treat various skin problems.
- Sku KEA-CO-26
- Categories Carrier Oils
- Excellent solution for mouth ulcers or inflammation
- Works as a great remedy for various skin conditions
- A wonderful ingredient for manufacturing soaps and moisturizers
- Good to fight grey hair problems
- Helps to activate our body immune system and thus an ingredient for manufacturing dietary supplements.