NewBergamot Essential Oil
- Bergamot essential oil is extracted from fresh peel of the fruit. The oil is emerald green in color & smells spicier than lemon but with similar citrus quality. The order is familiar from its use as flavoring in Earl Gray Tea. It is main ingredient in eu-de-cologne & commonly used in toiletries to refresh and relax.
- Sku KEA-NEO-014
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- Commonly used in manufacturing toiletries due to presence of eu-de-cologne
- Fights nervous tension, fear and anxiety
- Its cosmetic benefits makes it popular to be used during skin infections
- Apply to feet before going to sleep for a calming and relaxing massage