NewBenzoin CO2 Oil
- This oil is obtained from resin of the Styrax Benzoin tree, which belongs to the Stryracaceae family. This tree is a mostly found in Java, Sumatra and Thailand and can grows to a height of 8 meters. Benzoin oil is golden brown in color, with a treacle-like viscosity and has a sweet, warm and vanilla-like aroma.
- Sku KEA - CO2 - 001
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Benzoin oil is known for its medicinal properties and can be used for bronchitis, coughs, and colds.
- It is known for healing wounds, acne, eczema, psoriasis, rheumatism, arthritis, scar tissue, circulation, and nervous tension.
- It is a stress buster, muscle pains, chilblains, rashes and mouth ulcers.
- It is also used in perfumes and various kinds of incense