NewBasil CO2 Oil
- Basil is a herb which is grown and used round the year,it grows up to 20-50 cm with purple- white flowers, appears in clusters. The plant has oval pointed green leaves. It is considered sacred in India and is widely used for its medicinal properties.
- Sku KEA - CO2-004
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Basil oil is extensively used in perfumery compounds and in areas of medicine.
- The oil soothes sore muscles and joints and assists with clear breathing.
- The oil also acts as a cooling agent for the skin.
- The oil also promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings