NewBaobab Carrier Oil
- Possessing a slight nutty aroma, Baobab Carrier Oil is obtained from the seeds of the Baobab tree, popularly known as the ‘Tree of Life’ for the African people. It is rich in vitamin A, D and E and is also high in antioxidants.
- Sku KEA-CO-27
- Categories Carrier Oils
- Absorbs quickly into the skin due to its non-greasy nature
- Richness in vitamins, makes it popular to be used in manufacturing skin care products
- A rich ingredient for balms and lotions
- Essentially used as a massage oil base with other essential oils