NewAniseed Spice Oil
- Aniseed is a plant that belongs to Southwest Asia & Eastern Mediterranean region. The spice is used for adding flavor to a number of food products. It can be used in raw form, after roasting as well as a blend in other seasonings.
- Sku KEA-SO-001
- Categories Spice Oils
- Aniseed finds application in French carrot dishes, Hispanic stews, East Indian curries and Scandinavian breads
- It also helps in balancing flavors of bay leaf & cinnamon. Aniseed is also used for flavoring liqueurs like anisette, ouzo, pastis, Ricard, Pernod, anesone, ojen, arrak, aguardiente, kabib and raki
- Further, when brewed into tea, it can help in relieving congestion from colds, allergies or flu, in settling upset stomach with gas
- It also has antiseptic, antispasmodic & soporific properties and when taken with water it also helps in curing hiccups.