- Botanical Name – Pimpinella anisum
- Country Of Origin – China
- Extraction Method - steam distillation
- Plant Part - Seeds
- Color & Odour – A colorless to pale yellow liquid with a thin consistency resembling thr fragrance of licorice.
- Major Constituents - Anethole: 88.03%
- Solubility - Soluble in Alcohols,Essential Oils and insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity - 0.976 – 0.991
- Refractive Index - 1.551 – 1.560
- Flash Point - 199 °F
- Optical Rotation - -2.00 – +2.00
- Storage – The oil is packaged in metal containers/Special Plastic Containers depending upon quantity. Upon Reciept the oil should be transferred in dark glass containers and kept in cool dry place and should not be exposed to sunlight so that it retains maximum freshness.
- Cautions - Should not be used undiluted,For External Use Only.Perform a Patch Test before use