NewAmbrette Absolute Oil
- It is derived from Ambrette plant, which is known to have aromatic and medicinal properties. It is famous for its fragrance and hence is used in cosmetics and luxury perfumes. The fragrance is said to have a relaxing effect on the user, giving a sense of calm and relax
- Sku KEA-FAO-002
- Categories Floral Absolute Oils
- It is used to manufacture incense sticks for refreshing the environment of the house.
- It has a heavy fragrance and is sometimes used in baked products.
- It is used in aromatherapy for its rejuvenating aroma.
- It is used in some specific sweets.