NewAgarwood (Oud) Essential Oil
- Grown in North Eastern India, Bhutan and some parts of South East Asia, Agarwood is an extremely rare and precious oil that carries a long history of being highly useful in medicines. The tree is found in various species and is also used as aromatic oil and in preparing of incense.
- Sku KEA-NEO-159
- Categories Natural essential Oils
- Great during aromatherapy
- Helpful in digestive and nervous disorders
- Possesses carminative, antimicrobial and anti-asthmatic properties
- A highly potent oil that supports treatment of epilepsy